We believe in technology transfer.
Munro Ltd. provides consultation on the design, construction, equipment selection and processes for infrastructure manufacturing facilities around the world.
Why? Because we always believe things can be done better.
Better design. Better process for manufacturing ensuring a better product. One that is easier to ship, easier to install and has a longer asset life.
Our credentials stand tall
Our expertise in manufacturing speaks for itself with our 44,000-square-metre, state-of-the-art facility. Munro Ltd. has undergone five expansions from our first green field manufacturing facility built in 1989. From the beginning, we built it to manufacture infrastructure products the way they should be built to ensure the best quality and long asset life. Today, we share our experience and expertise so our clients can capitalize on the efficiencies, advances and technologies it takes to do it right.
We believe doing it right means not doing it the old way simply because that’s how it’s always been done. Doing it right means researching methods worldwide, evaluating equipment worldwide, analyzing processes, and designing improvements to those processes based on our own manufacturing experience.
It also means building integrated infrastructure facilities and not single-product or single-market infrastructure facilities. Many other companies have manufacturing facilities for storm and sanitary products or manufacturing facilities for pressure pipe or manufacturing facilities for large precast structures. Munro Ltd.'s manufacturing facilities are designed and built for the manufacture of multiple infrastructure products. And flexible manufacturing is built into the facility design to ensure that our clients can the make best use of their labour, materials and equipment to be cost competitive.
We offer deep understanding and expertise in commissioning of integrated infrastructure manufacturing facilities for concrete pressure pipe, reinforced concrete pipe, maintenance holes and large precast structures.
We also specialize in commissioning of automated manufacturing facilities for the production precast tunnel lining segments for transportation corridors or sewers.
Consulting services include:
- Plant layout and facility design
- Space utilization improvement
- Specification and selection of equipment
- Specialized equipment design
- Manufacturing methods
- Manufacturing automation and systems design
- Product design incorporating local standards
- Product manufacturability and improvement
- Material flow management
- Plant operational and maintenance procedures
- Plant safety procedures
- Plant quality assurance procedures
Complete “concept to commission” services for manufacturing facilities:
- Program and project management services
- A network of relationships with best-in-class equipment providers
- Training programs for all personnel: supervisors, quality assurance, machine operators
- Equipment maintenance and service procedures
- Specification review
- Guidance and support with vendor communications
Work with Munro Ltd. and take advantage of our experience to save money and mitigate project risk.